Grocery Store + Gas Dock
Monday – Saturday 9-5pm, and Sunday 10-4pm
The Grocery Store strives to provide our members and guests with all the essentials – and some special treats - for cottage life in Pointe au Baril. Whether you need to restock the pantry, pick up an ingredient for your favourite picnic spread or gas up the boat we’re right here, your little store on the Bay.
In the grocery store you’ll find:
- Fresh, Seasonal Fruits and Vegetables
- Meat & Seafood
- Bread and Baked Goods
- Grocery & Dairy
- Ice cream, Slushies and other frozen novelties
- Ice - bags and bags of Ice
Our Fuel Dock can be found right beside the grocery store and, not to worry, we have the outboard oil for you as well.
Monday - Saturday 9am - 5pm and Sunday 10am - 4pm.
Come visit the Ojibway Gift Shop and find many treasured products and ideas:
- Doodlepost craft kits and rainy-day activities for inquisitive kids
- Hostess gifts galore
- Fashionable accessories for your cottage
- Personal fashion and jewelry
- Ojibway logo sports wear
- New this year - “Artist’s Corner” - featuring stylized images from 3 Pointe au Baril artists, branded on summer tops
- Gourmet foods and tastings
- New brands - Hatley, Snapdragon, Suetables and Lovell
- Local products … Booboo Bubbles, Iroquois Cranberry products, Sisi Skin Care
Monday - Saturday 8am - 4:30pm and Sunday 8am - 4pm.
The Ojibway Snack Bar serves daily specials as well as staple favourites like freshly baked muffins, breakfasts, salads, sandwiches and wraps, burgers and more. Ice cream cones from the Snack Bar on a hot summer day are one of the many summer traditions revisited by our island community!